Villa Etoile de Mer is an elegant luxury 7-bedroom and 4-bathroom villa with private pool and magnificent views across the turquoise Adriatic Sea.
The property is located in the seaside town of Orašac, a 15-minute drive from Dubrovnik, and it is a short stroll from 5-Star Radisson Blu Resort & Spa. There are lots of beaches with crystal-clear waters just a quick drive away.
Villa Etoile de Mer has a privileged, private and quiet location in scenic surroundings with breathtaking views – perfect for enjoying the sunshine and peaceful evenings on one of the several terraces with seating.
The villa can accommodate a maximum of 14 guests. The interior has high- quality furniture and stands out thanks to its style and a passion for detail. All rooms in the villa feature A/C, central heating system, WI-FI. The property is non-smoking throughout.
With its location, comfortable interiors, spacious outdoors and beautiful scenery, Villa Etoile de Mer is the ideal setting for complete relaxation!Features floor by floor Ground floor
The first floor
- Entrance hall
- Spacious living room and dining room for 10, with a log-fire, flat- screen TV
- Beautiful, fully equipped kitchen with an island that seats 4 people.
- Guest bathroom
- The living room leads onto a spacious covered patio with breathtaking views of the sea and the Elafiti Islands.
The second floor
- There are five bedrooms in total on this floor,each room has its own A/C and heating unit
- Three bedrooms are spacious double (queen size) bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and large wardrobes, plus access to a shared furnished terrace with incredible views
- The fourth bedroom has twin beds and overloos the garden
- The fifth bedroom has a daybed and a pull- out bed, with a view of the swimming pool
- The final two bedrooms are found on this floor, ‘The Penthouse Suite’; both rooms have their own A/C and heating unit
- The first room is the master bedroom; it has a king-size bed, sea views and a living area with sofa and coffee table
- The second room is a double bedroom with a queen-size bed and walk-in wardrobe
- There is a large modern bathroom with double sinks, a Jacuzzi and a shower
- There are two balconies for relaxing and enjoying the magnificent views: one looks out over the Adriatic Sea and the Elafiti Islands, while the other overlooks the swimming pool
- Private terraced outdoor swimming pool with sun decks overlooking the sea
- Rustic, covered pool-side kitchen with outdoor fireplace/BBQ, plus dining area with seating for 14 people
- Spacious grapevine-covered pergola with astonishing views; perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Parking for two cars
A car is recommended if you plan to leave the villa. The owners will happily help with everything you might need, such as grocery deliveries, private dinners prepared by a local chef, reliable babysitters and massage services at the villa.
The villa is located on a hilltop. There are 15 steps from the parking area and 8 steps via the villa's main entrance.