If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using our contact details and we will do our best to answer your questions.Last updated
: January 2023Website Publisher
Butterfly Services SAS au capital de 1.000 EUR
18, Rue Vautelin et Mariani FR-56460 Sérent
Tel: 00 385 99 42 42 442
Siret - 834267205 00013
Tel: 00 351 968 965 546
Any personal data gathered on this site shall be treated in the strictest confidence. Users are reminded that, in accordance with Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, they are entitled to access, modify, rectify and delete any personal data they may have provided on this site. To exercise this right, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Butterfly Services – 18, Rue Vautelin et Mariani FR- 56460 SérentLiability
In accordance with prevailing jurisprudence, Butterfly Services- Dubrovnik Chic Rentals may not be held liable for any damages or loss incurred as a result of the use of the Internet network (interruption of service, computer viruses, etc).
While we have taken the greatest care to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this site, Butterfly Services- Dubrovnik Chic Rentals may not be held liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the content hereof.
The content of this website (www.dubrovnikchicrentals.com) is protected by copyright and is the exclusive property of Butterfly Services-Dubrovnik Chic Rentals. The reproduction, representation, publication, communication or modification of this website, or any part thereof, without the prior consent of Butterfly Services-Dubrovnik Chic Rentals is strictly forbidden.Personal information collected
We will collect the following personal information from you:
Use of this information
- Certain information required to register with the Site including first and last name, your address together with some basic security information
- Your e-mail address and password
- Other information about you that you voluntarily supply to use by filling out your profile page.
- Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then you cannot register as a member of the Site.
Butterfly Services will use this information in order to:
Sharing this information
- administer your account;
- make general improvements to our Site and the services we offer;
- analyse how customers are making use of the Site;
- notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information automatically collected from your computer
- Log files/IP addresses. When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- Storing details about your site preferences (for instance which language you wish to view pages in);
- Storing details about any properties you have short-listed;
- Enabling our web server to track your session between pages of the site and provide a continuity of experience.
- When using our site, there are a number third parties who also need to store cookies for essential running of the site. These include Google to enable Interactive Maps and help us with Analytics. If you have any concerns, please contact us.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.Applicable law and jurisdiction
In the event of any dispute, the French courts alone shall be deemed competent Further questions
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com.